Friday, October 06, 2006

TV market

After a week, most of us gathered at the lunch table. Nice to be back in the group.

MsAD is planning to buy a TV (got approval from akka and bawa; yet to get a nod from naina, amma, mama, chikkanaina, his maid servant and 15 more ppl).
MS: Sony and Philips models are costlier compared to LG. With LG we get almost the same qualities and features. Go for 29"
MsAD: Oh! I am looking for a simpler model. If I want 29", I can as well go for plasma.
MS: That would start from 75k. 29" starting price is 17k.
MsAD: SJ, are you planning for a plasma?
SJ: I might go for a lcd. That is wall mountable.
MS: Can't we place a plasma in the wall?
SJ: No, plasma comes with its own stand. Lcd is very light and slim. Can be mounted in the wall; also can be used as computer monitor since the resolution is same as a monitor.
VY: MsAD, you can buy a high end model now so that AD need not buy in future.
MsAD: Let me wait for him to buy.

No comments: