Friday, March 21, 2008

Ladies finger fry

Here is my recipe for preparing deep fried ladies finger.



My wife had cut the vegetable, onions. She started with the initial ceremony of frying mustard and cummin seed in oil. Added onion and stirred them for some time. Once the onion turns light golden color, she put the pieces of ladies finger into the pan. She kept stirring and added little bit of salt, chili powder and garam masala. After mixing these, she stopped at this point.



I took over the control. Kept stirring further. Added some more garam masala for extra taste. While I was stirring this, my wife started shouting that I am spoiling the vegetable. You need to focus on the stove and the preparation. The vegetable and onion combination will become red (just like her face). Go little more so that it is light brownish green and tastes slightly crispy.



Ah, it is an wonderful dish. If you can get it right, your wife would envy about your culinary skills.

No comments: