Monday, May 28, 2007

The Move

Last week I shifted my belongings to another city. Quite hectic. Had fever, headache. Then a night travel in a truck. Luckily had a break in my in-law's house. After the break, had some more travel in the day time. Since we were travelling towards south west in the morning, the sun didn't bother us.

My wife choose this house for rent. Lovely house. Quite spacious and well planned. Thou the garden space is not very wide, it had enough plants and trees to cool the environment.

With complete rest, I came back to normal.

Started doing required stuff like advance payment, gas connections etc. Network connection seems to be troublesome, hopefully we will get one in three days.

A different life style compared to the busy metro. Change is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude,
Did you move away from Bangalore? where too? Southwest from Bangalore - is it Trivandrum or Cochin?
Did u move on from Oracle then?
--Satya