Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day light saving scheme

I wish we have a better electrical switching controls. During the day time, the electrical switches connecting to the bulbs and tubes should be disabled; ie switching on will not result in a dull glow of the light against the bright sunlight. There is a high chance people forget to switch off as the light is not visible enough. So, with this new control, these unwanted lights will not be turned on. This will happen only during day time. Of course, there will be methods to by pass this blockage.

The need of such instrument came out an angel at our home. Which ever room my wife enters, the angel switches on the lights in a subconscious manner. While my wife leaves the room, you guessed it, the light remains on. While discussing this phenomena with my wife, she told about the angel. Since then I am thinking about the day light control switch to save electricity.

No comments: