Thursday, September 20, 2007

When I left the city

I had a palacial house, married to a beautiful wife, amassing wealth. However, life was boring. Somehow things became monotonous. Events that were interesting in the past started soring out. I was contemplating about moving away from this life.

Slowly the thought precipitated. Now came the dilemma. What should do with all my luxury cars, should I distribute among friends or leave them in streets? Also, the weapons .. the glorious collection, powerful ones, that saved my life many times and helped to cross scores ... do I return to the shop or can I take selected few when I am migrating?

Will I be coming back? Should I make provision to allow me to resume back to the same status where I am?

This departure somehow reminds me about death. It is so close and comparable. I guess even before I die, I am going to worry about all these artifacts the same way I am doing now.

With such silent and painful manner, I left millions of dollars with torncity and returned to normal life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. nice one..
so are you officially dead in troncity ?