Monday, June 25, 2007

sudoku without a pen

While coming in the train, the person in front of me was reading a newspaper. The last sheet facing me had sudoku. I started filling the squares .. mentally :-) Guess I need to increase my sudoku speed so that I can complete it before the person turns the page.

This seems to indicate my sudoku addiction is on the raise. The next one is still more interesting.

I stayed in a hotel and got a complimentary newspaper in the morning. Nothing more cruel than leaving a sudoku puzzle to a sudoku addict, who doesn't have a pen!! I didn't want to leave the room as some may raise objection for nudity in the corridor.

I turned my creativity switch. Went around the room to find something which can mark in the paper. I got the tv remote and tried to create impression of those numbers in the paper. Nope, that didn't work; they should make better remote buttons.

Then I was going through my wife's suitcase. Seriously I opened to look for a pen. Found her beauty enhancement/replacement kit. While digging thru it, got the cute little lipstick. At last got what I wanted. It was writing in an amazing manner. Necessity is the mother of invention.

This puzzle is the sexiest puzzle I had solved.

No comments: