Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Murphy kicks in again

In my last post, I mentioned that I couldn't test the ups usage as power cut was not seen after installing it. Today there was a total power shutdown and I couldn't test the ups as usual. I thought of finding a internet cafe where I can work with my laptop. Murphy came in here. I couldn't find a cafe even riding for 20 mins. Spotted one in the other part of the city. Luckily this cafe had power and he allowed me to use the laptop with his network.

Let me get a generator and see what Murphy is up to.

1 comment:

Bala said...

hi friend, I did a google translate and got this msg :
"Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more. "

Is this what you were saying? Thanks for your positive comments.