Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lesson from sudoku

After playing for two or three weeks on a continuous basis, I checked the sudoku addiction relief web pages. Invariably they had a sample sudoku matrix and I started playing there :-)

Now it is more than 3 months and I am still playing the game with more interest. Best completion is in 7.51 mins at evil level. The sudoku site showed that I am one among 12% in the world to solve it so fast.

Here are my philosophical insights upon playing the game.
  • Seldom you will get the numbers you want. There will be something missing. You will have to struggle to get the required things.
  • Thou at times I felt I got a buggy puzzle, never that was proved. We might get difficult situation in life and feel that entire life is a total mistake or a failure. We just need the patience to put the pieces together to get the beautiful picture.
  • Practice makes us perfect
  • Successful completion gives great satisfaction

No comments: